The Full Moon in Virgo is on the way. We have now entered Pisces season as well, so get ready. The emotions are going to get intense. The signs that this moon will be most beneficial for are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces – if you are not one of these signs, don’t worry, there will be lots of help in this blog to help you get the most from it.
The Full Moon will be at its fullest on Saturday, Feb. 27 at 3:17 a.m eastern, but the energy will be out there for up to three days before and after the actual event.
Did you know that Gemstorm Relevation has an event for this moon? If you want to register and get your ticket, click here.
Full Moon in Virgo – Healing with the Moon
The Full Moon is a great time to heal the past, forgive yourself or others, and show gratitude. This kind of healing is essential at this moon phase because as we move through the phases and reach the New Moon, we need to make space in the body for manifesting with the moon.
If we are stuck in old emotions, behaviours, or negative emotions, we will not have the space to bring in the new. This will actually cause us to subconsciously attract more of the things that we do not want. We attract more of whatever is the most prominent in our minds and body.
To help you make space, I highly recommend adopting a forgiveness and gratitude practice for the week of the full moon; Three days before, the day of, and three days after.
What is the meaning of a Full Snow Moon?
All full moons have a name. It’s typically something that represents the time of year, what is plentiful or something that helped our ancestors keep track of time and seasons. For the Snow Moon, we know that February is a time of the most snowfall (depending on your location, of course), hence the name.
The energy that the Snow Moon brings is the second chapter of the new year – the second month. In this chapter, it’s the time to come out of rest and hibernation of winter as Spring will soon be dawning. It’s where the intentions that we set in the first chapter are beginning to gain momentum. We will begin to see the changes in our environment and life because spring is the very definition of change. This is not just the month of love but also new beginnings for the year ahead of us.
Full Moon in Virgo 2021 – Virgo Energies
It’s important to know what traits, both positive and negative, will influence you through this phase of the moon. It’s vital that if any of these traits bring a challenge for you, you do your best to embody it. On the negative side, if you feel you already possess those traits, it will be amplified through this moon if you don’t take care of your energy.
The best way to prepare for the moon is continuous grounding and meditating. Check out my meditations on YouTube to help you through.
Let’s begin with the positive traits of the sign Virgo.
- Hard Working
- Action takers
Next, we need to look at the negative traits because these energies will also be available to you if you allow them. You can always choose not to allow it in, but if there is any part of you that is open to it, the body will manifest it into your reality.
- Overly independent
- Easily annoyed
The message from Virgo energy wants you to remember the importance of being helpful to others. In what ways could you do more for the people in your life, or maybe even strangers. I love to remember that smiles and thank yous go a long way.
There is also a balance that is required. Remember that we are magnets, and we call in what we send out into the universe.
If your personality is more down to earth, allow yourself to dream, and on the opposite side, if you are usually a dreamer, take the time to come back to earth and ground for a while through this full moon. See duality for what it is and find the balance.
The ritual for this full moon is going to have a few parts to it. Start with journaling the questions below, then a forgiveness practice, gratitude, and a couple of other recommendations.
- Have I allowed perfectionism to stop my dreams from becoming a reality?
- Have I been too critical of myself or others?
- Have I been overly humble to the point of diminishing my value?
- What have I done to be of service to others over the last month/year?
- Have I been attracting negativity by worrying and complaining too much?
- Have I paid enough attention to the signs the Universe has provided me in the last month?
- Am I open and available to receive the messages of the Universe?
First, to prepare for this practice, use the questions above to reflect on and journal your results. This is something you can easily do before the full moon if you want to take some time to get clear on what you are ready or willing to forgive and anything you may be willing to release or take responsibility for.
Now that the journaling process is done and you have made a list, or the “forgiveness list,” it is time to start the forgiveness process.
- Have your page with the list ready
- Cleanse the space with Sage or Palo Santo
- Sit comfortably, and get ready to begin.
- Take long, deep breaths until you feel calm and at ease, send breath to any tension in the body as well.
- Close your eyes and begin to visualize each person or event listed that you are willing to forgive.
- Visualize each person or event being wrapped up in a bubble – you get to chose the colour.
- See all of the bubbles and begin to create a good feeling towards them.
- Say silently or out loud, “I forgive you.”
- Now see all of the bubbles float away. If you have any bubbles that are having trouble leaving, forgive yourself for not being ready to release them, and we can try again at the next moon.
- Take your forgiveness list and burn it; this will signify and solidify the release.
- When you are ready, open your eyes, and recite this to close the forgiveness practice and bring in karma release.
“Under the glorious Full Moon, I forgive everything, everyone, every experience, every memory of the past or present that needs forgiveness. I forgive everyone positively. I also forgive myself for past mistakes. The universe is love, and I am forgiven and governed by love alone. Love is now adjusting my life. Realizing this, I abide in peace.”
Now that we have forgiven, we have created space within our bodies. We want to fill these spaces with gratitude; this will raise our vibration and attract more joy, happiness, and love.
- Take a moment to think of at least three people, places, events, etc., that you are grateful for; feel the joy run through your body as you begin to think about all that you have to be grateful for.
- Write out a list of what/who you are grateful for.
- Read your list out loud or in your head three times.
- Now say out loud or in your head, “I know that I am blessed, and I live my life within that knowing. I live my life with gratitude and from my heart. I am a conscious creator, and being grateful is at the core of my being for balance.”
Moon Water – You will notice that I will recommend this every time. Moon water is a powerful way to keep the full Moon energy flowing after it has gone, and it is super simple to make.
- Get a glass jar or bowl that can be covered, fill with water.
- Place water outside overnight to soak up the energy
- In the morning, place the water in your fridge – drink from it any time you feel the need for some illumination.
- If you have a spray bottle, put some of your moon water in it and spritz your room or space. This will help keep the energy positive in your space and remind you of the beautiful forgiveness and gratitude practice you did.
Crystals – two things I want to mention about crystals. First, get all your crystals outside to charge for the night. If you cannot put them out safely, a windowsill that gets moonlight will also work. Crystals can cleanse and charge under a full moon. The Full Moon can amplify its energies as well. Secondly, I have some crystal recommendations to use specifically for this moon energy.
Thank you for joining me today! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them below.
Until next time,
Relevate the Day,
P.S – if you would like to follow me on all of my social platforms, or support my business see my links below