Today we are talking about New Moon Manifestation. When we follow the energy that the Universe is providing for us, we can get into the flow and manifest with the moon.
So please sit back and relax while you enjoy your coffee, tea, or water, and let’s dive in.
The New Moon always brings a level of excitement. It is the start of a new Lunar cycle and represents new beginnings. Wipe the slate clean of whatever did not work for you throughout the last Lunar cycle.
Sometimes the New Moon’s energy can feel like a quiet time where the night seems so long, and it can sometimes bring about dark energy – the New Moon is so small and dark in this phase and hardly visible to the naked eye.
The energy of a New Moon can be challenging for some because, as humans, we can sense change, and it is in our nature to run or avoid change. However, if you can get into the energy that the Moon is asking for, your transition will be more smooth.
Be willing to let go of fear and old programs that would normally hold you back. This is your time to shine and get super clear on your intentions ahead. Asking for direction before sleep so it can come in a dream will really help you accomplish this.
New Moons are the perfect time to set out new goals, intentions, and wishes. After all, through the darkness of a New Moon, we can become reborn through our intentions and wishes.
The 3-5 days leading up to the New Moon is considered a Balsamic Moon phase, or to some, it is the Waning Crescent Moon. During this time, we are releasing all the intense energies that are lingering from the Full Moon, Disseminating Moon, and Third Quarter Moon. (More on those phases to come)
Fun fact Balsam is translated to “healing or soothing.”
In the Balsamic phase, we are ready to release, heal, and surrender. Begin the journey inward and think about the forgiveness and release you did through the Full Moon. Anything that is remaining, it is time to let go now.
This is also a great time to look at all of the things from the last lunar cycle that did not work for you. That could be relationships, your schedule, home life, etc. Get right down to what did work, what did not, what you did not like, what you did like; when we take the time to get clear on the things that did not work, we can stop putting energy where it is not serving us so that when the New Moon comes, we are clear on our goals, intentions, and New Moon wishes for the coming month, and year!
Once we reach the New Moon phase, humans can sometimes be guarded because New Moons also represent change or rebirth, and for many, that is a difficult thing to do. Still, if we spend days leading up to it with an energy of acceptance and surrender, we can get excited about a change. Especially when we know what is working for us, and then we can expand from there.
There is something magical about a New Moon. As you have read, I mention wishes – New Moon Wishes. So, you are probably wondering what that is all about. When we take the actions listed above – getting clear on what works, what does not and preparing to bring in change, we will then be ready to bring our manifestation and wishes to light.
Much of this information comes from Moonology by Yasmin Boland, plus some intuitive takes.
1. Show gratitude for all that you do have in your life right now at this moment.
2. Play some frequency music. Find the Hz you are looking for by googling. As an example, let’s say your new moon wish is to be more spiritually connected. Google “frequency for spiritual connection,” from there, you can likely select a YouTube video or search the 852 Hz for connection on any of your favourite music streaming platforms. Light a candle or incense.
3. Choose up to 10 wishes or intentions for the four weeks of the Lunar cycle. For this month, also add in 10 more for the year. Get as specific as you can. If you are having trouble narrowing it down to what it is exactly that you are wanting, I encourage you to do some personal development practices, such as Reiki, EFT, books, etc. Self-exploration will be the key to finding passion and purpose that will have you flow easily into making your wishes.
4. Write the wishes on paper. Express it creatively if you wish. Different shapes of paper, different colours, stickers, just whatever you are called to do. The more energy you invest in this process, it shows the universe your desire and commitment. This is quite similar to a vision board, so feel free to add photos or anything that will help you see your wishes.
5. Read each item aloud – and prioritize. Choose the item(s) that are the most important to you. For your priority wishes or intentions, take this time to visualize it coming to reality and dive into the feelings of having that “thing” come true. Act as if it has already happened. What does that energy feel like? – Do this same process with the wishes or intentions for the year.
6. Create affirmations that back up the wish(es), and write that down too.
For example, let’s say you want more money; your affirmation could be “I am worthy of abundance,” “abundance comes to me naturally and easily.” If you are looking to manifest new relationships, you could say, “I am willing to make new friends,” “I am open to giving and receiving love.”
7. Look at each item, visualize it, role-play with yourself. Already see it as truth, what do you feel?
Visualization is so much more than seeing. It is also feeling, hearing, smelling, touching, etc. All the senses need to be involved for successful manifestation.
8. Go over each item and set intentions on what you plan to do to help these wishes come to light. Sitting and waiting is not going to bring things to you. We have to be willing to take action and watch for guidance along the way.
9. Meditate for a minimum of 15 minutes – and release your dreams into the universe.
10. End your meditation by releasing any attachments to the outcome. Although we set goals, intentions, and wishes, it is not necessarily for our highest good. Try not to control the outcome; aid it with actionable steps; it will work If it is meant to work; if not – you will come across roadblocks or other signs.
11. End your New Moon Wishes with gratitude, you could repeat exactly what you stated at the beginning, or maybe now you can add some things. Perhaps during the visualization you were given a sign, a direction, a path, an idea, etc. Whatever is in your heart that you can feel grateful for.
With each New Moon, there will be a bit of a difference in the journal prompts, but as a generalization, you could use these prompts monthly, or check out the Moon Energies section of my blog for an updated ritual that goes with the sign the New Moon is in.
The Ritual! This is probably my favourite part of these blogs! I love creating rituals that will help people expand into their greatness.
Firstly, I always recommend a journaling practice daily, but especially during significant moon phases, New Moon-Full Moon. I will provide some journal prompts below to get you started, then you will find a numbered list; this is the actual ritual.
The journal prompts will give you some great questions to reflect upon and maybe bring something to light that you can work on through this New Moon.
We begin by taking the time to write out all the desires you have for your future and get as specific as possible.
1. Get Moon water ready. You can do this in a couple of ways. I have been leaning more towards the first way I will explain, but listen to yourself on what you think resonates more with you.
– Drinkable Moon Water. For this one, you are just setting out a glass jar of water with a lid outside overnight to absorb the Moon’s energy. In the morning, bring it in, and drink some. This will help supercharge the energetic body and raise the vibe, which allows the ritual to be more effective. Any water you have saved, keep it in the fridge and drink when you need a “pick me up.”
– Fragrant Moon Water – This will not be drinkable Moon Water, but no less effective. Same idea as above but this time, we are adding things to the water. Get yourself a glass jar or bowl – make sure the jar or bowl can be covered. Add in crystals, fresh or dried herbs, flowers, essential oils, etc. Whatever you are called to. Put it out under the Moon overnight. In the morning, remove all items from the water, and strain the water into a spray bottle. Spray yourself and your spaces with the water to invite the energy in and through you. This also raises the vibe and increases the effectiveness of your ritual and wishes.
2. Smudge your space that you will be doing in the ritual. You can use any smudging material, but I always suggest Palo Santo – it’s my favourite
3. Get into the journaling – use the prompts and anything else that may come to mind or any other questions you want to ask yourself at this time. Allow your intuition to guide you through this.
4. Do the New Moon Wishes exercise explained above.
We all want to become powerful, manifesting beings. It’s human nature to want some sort of control and wanting our desires to happen. It is totally possible, but I always say we have to be energetically ready for it.
As I said above, if there is any doubt about deserving or being worthy, the Universe’s communication will get lost. Your thoughts and feelings are not in alignment. Not to worry though, because you can heal yourself, you can remove the energies of doubt, fear, panic, resentment etc., if you are willing to do the work.
I know for some, it’s a task they are not willing to take on, but if you have found yourself here and reading all the way down here, it has obviously resonated with you in one way or another. So, be brave and bold. If you feel that you cannot do this on your own, you need guidance or even just someone to hold space for you to keep you accountable, I am your girl. This is exactly what I do.
You can book an appointment with me. You can keep an eye out for Moon workshops, moon meditations and more.
I provide a lot of free content on my Social media platforms, and I encourage you to follow me there as well. (Links Below)
Thank you for joining me today, and I am celebrating you. If you have read this far, then I know you are ready for a change, and that’s huge!! I am grateful for you being here.
Until next time,
Relevate the Day,
Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gemstorm2002
Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/gemstormrelevation
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gemstormrelevation
Join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/301825664404984
Follow me on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.ca/gemstormrelevation.