We are entering the Zodiac calendar’s final sign, and there is a lot of energy going on Universally, right. The New Moon in Pisces is bringing big changes and endings of cycles. With it being the final Zodiac of the calendar, we are coming into amazing new beginnings as the new astrological calendar begins.
Get prepared and allow the energy to guide you through your journey ahead. There is much to know and much to gain.
Energies in the Universe
Since the Universe’s energies are quite intense at this time, I wanted to dedicate a section to focus on all of that is happening right now.
As it stands astrologically, we are in a very high Aquarian energy, and this theme will continue as we transition into the new age of Aquarius. However, at this age, we are coming into our higher minds and higher self. All of humanity is in consciousness, evolution and revolution.
We are shifting ourselves into human 2.0 versions. The clairs are opening up to us more easily. This is your clairvoyance (clear seeing), Clairaudience (clear hearing), Clairsentience (clear feeling), Clairalience (clear smelling), Claircognizance (clear knowing). Having this inner knowing and connection is here to serve us because we are also entering an entirely new astrological cycle that will go on for the next 200 years.
During this shift, you will find yourself getting surges of energy, and this could make you feel dizzy, out of sorts, nauseous, and exhausted. Evolving is a tiring business, but it’s like hibernation before the spring. Resting to rise anew – new beginnings and new consciousness.
Universally around the 10th of March, there will be many truths that are coming to light thanks to the sun being in conjunction with Neptune. Any shadows, secrets, or lies will begin to be illuminated for all to see.
We will have 3 planets in Aquarius and 4 planets in Pisces, which will spark some highly creative energies universally, and it’s also going to allow us a deeper connection with the divine. Getting answers when we ask questions, especially when we are sitting in high frequency such as joy, gratitude, love, and peace.
New Moon Energy
The New Moon always brings a level of excitement. It is the start of a new Lunar cycle and represents new beginnings. Wipe the slate clean of whatever did not work for you throughout the last Lunar cycle. With this being the last New Moon of the astrology calendar, it is also a great time to set positive intentions. Honestly, the sky is the limit here! Dream as big as you can get.
Speaking of dreams in the New Moon in Pisces energy, the dreams are going to get intense. I highly recommend that you have a dream journal next to your bed, and if you wish, before going to sleep at night, as for answers or direction in your dreams. Within the first 3 nights, you will indicate what you need to do or your questions answered.
Sometimes the New Moon’s energy can feel like a quiet time where the night seems so long, and it can sometimes bring about dark energy – the New Moon is so small and dark in this phase and hardly visible to the naked eye.
The energy of a New Moon can be challenging for some because, as humans, we can sense change, and it is in our nature to run or avoid change. However, if you can get into the energy that the Moon is asking for, your transition will be more smooth. We are coming up to the Spring Equinox, which is the very definition of change. Be willing to let go of fear and old programs that would normally hold you back. This is your time to shine and get super clear on your intentions ahead. Asking for direction before sleep so it can come in a dream will really help you accomplish this.
New Moons are the perfect time to set out new goals, intentions, and wishes. After all, through the darkness of a New Moon, we can become reborn through our intentions and wishes.
In the New Moon in Pisces 2021, there are some specific energies that you can work with to get a greater result from your wishes.
We have covered a lot of the energies out there so far, but let’s now focus on what specifically Pisces is bringing to us, plus we will view the traits, both positive and negative of the zodiac so we will know what to expect in the New Moon in Pisces 2021.
The Pisces energy is very connected to the Etherial. It is the connection to the source where we get to see beyond duality and polarity. So seeing beyond right and wrong, good and bad, etc. Pisces is a very emotional sign, as it is a water sign connected to human emotions. You may find yourself extra sensitive at this time. It may not be all waterworks type of sensitivity, but as mentioned above, it could be about connecting with your gifts – the Clairs.
Pisces encourages humanity to find the heart space and to operate from there. It’s about moving beyond logic and into feeling what you need. Listening to the body for cues and clues. Becoming so comfortable with the body that you will, eventually, become innately attuned to it, that you will know when something is brewing before it fully emerges.
Begin to recognize and see that your inner-state of feeling can be your guiding light through anything. If you see yourself struggling with lower vibrational energies, what can you do? Starve out what you don’t want anymore, and figure out what that is by coming into the self and using your feelings to guide that.
Say you want to stop feeding into the fear of the events on the outside world. How can you starve that energy? You could do that by cutting off sources that make you feel that way. Removing or taking breaks from social media, mainstream media, etc. You can then truly focus on what you actually want to attract more of in your life. This is manifestation, friends!
Focus on creation. There is much creative energy flowing through this sign and Universally as well. This is a great time for writers, artists, and other creators to help lead and guide the consciousness in this New Moon in Pisces 2021.
Let’s take a look now at the traits of the Pisces.
- Overly emotional
- Closed off
New Moon in Pisces Ritual
The Ritual! This is probably my favourite part of these blogs! I love creating rituals that will help people expand into their greatness.
Firstly, I always recommend a journaling practice daily, but especially during significant moon phases, New Moon-Full Moon. I will provide some journal prompts below to get you started, then you will find a numbered list; this is the actual ritual.
The journal prompts will give you some great questions to reflect upon and maybe bring something to light that you can work on through this New Moon.
- What fears have I been holding on to that I want to remove from my body?
- What emotional healing do I still need to face?
- Can I surrender my future to the will of the Divine? If no, what can I do to attune with Divine energy and allow it to flow through me?
- Are there shadows or secrets that I fear coming to light?
- Do I readily listen and ask for Divine guidance?
- If I could ask the Divine to shed light on any question I have, what would that be?
1. Get Moon water ready. You can do this in a couple of ways. I have been leaning more towards the first way I will explain, but listen to yourself on what you think resonates more with you.
– Drinkable Moon Water. For this one, you are just setting out a glass jar of water with a lid outside overnight to absorb the Moon’s energy. In the morning, bring it in, and drink some. This will help supercharge the energetic body and raise the vibe, which allows the ritual to be more effective. Any water you have saved, keep it in the fridge and drink when you need a “pick me up.”
– Fragrant Moon Water – This will not be drinkable Moon Water, but no less effective. Same idea as above but this time, we are adding things to the water. Get yourself a glass jar or bowl – make sure it can be covered. Add in crystals, fresh or dried herbs, flowers, essential oils, etc. Whatever you are called to. Put it out under the Moon overnight. In the morning, remove all items from the water, and strain the water into a spray bottle. Spray yourself and your spaces with the water to invite the energy in and through you. This also raises the vibe and increases the effectiveness of your ritual and wishes.
2. Smudge your space that you will be doing in the ritual. You can use any smudging material, but I always suggest Palo Santo – it’s my favourite
3. Get into the journaling – use the prompts and anything else that may come to mind or any other questions you want to ask yourself at this time. Allow your intuition to guide you through this.
4. Do the New Moon Wishes exercise
- 1. Show gratitude for all that you do have in your life right now at this moment.
- 2. Play some frequency music. Find the Hz you are looking for by googling. As an example, let’s say your new moon wish is to be more spiritually connected. Google “frequency for spiritual connection,” from there, you can likely select a YouTube video or search the 852 Hz for connection on any of your favourite music streaming platforms. Light a candle or incense.
- 3. Choose up to 10 wishes or intentions for the four weeks of the Lunar cycle. For this month, also add in 10 more for the year ahead. Get as specific as you can. If you are having trouble narrowing it down to precisely what you want, I encourage you to do some personal development practices, such as Reiki, EFT, books, etc.
- 4. Write the wishes on paper. Express it creatively if you wish. Different shapes of paper, different colours, stickers, just whatever you are called to do. The more energy you invest in this process, it shows the universe your desire and commitment.
- 5. Read each item aloud – and prioritize. Choose the item(s) that are the most important to you. For your priority wishes or intentions, take this time to visualize it coming to reality and dive into the feelings of having that “thing” come true. Act as if it has already happened. What does that energy feel like? – Do this same process with the wishes or intentions for the year.
- 6. Create affirmations that back up the wish(es), and write that down too.
- 7. Look at each item and rate from 0-100 what you feel the likelihood is of it coming to be.
- 8. Go over each item and set intentions on what you plan to do to help these wishes come to light. Sitting and waiting is not going to bring things to you. We have to be willing to take action and watch for guidance along the way.
- 9. Meditate for a minimum of 15 minutes – and release your dreams into the universe.
- 10. End your meditation by releasing any attachments to the outcome. Although we set goals, intentions, and wishes, it is not necessarily for our highest good. Try not to control the outcome; aid it with actionable steps; it will work If it is meant to work; if not – you will come across roadblocks or other signs.
5. At the beginning of the New Moon exercise, it states to show gratitude. After the exercise, I suggest coming back to gratitude. You can say the same gratitudes, or if new things came to mind, use those or add them to the list from earlier.
New Moon in Pisces Crystal Supports
Clear Quartz – You will likely see this crystal on every list. Clear Quartz is known as a master healer. It contains all of the colours of the rainbow and can trigger all of the chakras.
Herkimer Diamond – This crystal is amazing to use when you want to set an intention for the dream state. If you are trying to receive an answer through your dreams, the Herkimer Diamond can help send out the message.
Moonstone – Soothes emotions and aids with self-acceptance.
Chrysocolla – This crystal contains water energy, which supports you through a New Moon in a water sign. It’s also great to bring in compassion and emotional support.
Aquamarine – Is a great emotional balancer.
Thank you for joining me today! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.
I would love to hear feedback on if you are doing the rituals and how they have been working for you <3
Until next time,
Relevate the Day
Anna – xo