Welcome to the Full Beaver Moon coming to us at 4:32 am Eastern on November 30th. This Full Beaver Moon is bringing a whole lot of energy, from what the Beaver represents to what influences the sign of Gemini will have under this Full Beaver Moon. Read along to learn what you can do to make the most of these energies and what to expect to be faced with. Let’s begin with what the Full Moon brings in general. In the upcoming YouTube video, I will also be discussing the significance of this Full Beaver Moon’s time – in case you didn’t know, 432 is a big deal – make sure to head over there to check it out.
What is the energy of a Full Moon?
Generally speaking, full moons are a time to reflect on the results of new moon wishes (more on this soon!), focus on forgiveness and fill the space created with gratitude.
At this time, wishes (manifestations) should be coming to fruition somehow, or at the very least clear direction and guidance from the universe, be ready to keep your eyes and ears open.
Full moons are yang energy that can sometimes make things feel forceful, like coming to a head with past traumas or events that need healing. It is forceful in the most loving of ways, though, encouraging and pushing you to release and let go because, in the end, it is what is best for your higher self and purpose.
It will encourage you to reflect on all of the events that happened in the weeks of a full lunar cycle, what has happened? what worked? What didn’t work? What emotions do you feel ready to release? Is there anything you are willing or able to forgive? When we can forgive events, situations, and people, you can release karma and detox your soul from those negative vibes. That will help you release negative patterns, toxic thoughts, habits, ways of being negative, and even toxic people.
When we release and forgive, it gives our energetic body room to grow. Fill the spaces and growth with gratitude; this will create a very high vibration that will help bring in all of the good stuff the universe has waiting for us.
What Should I Focus on During a Full Moon?
Full moons are essentially about a “clean slate”; release what you don’t want – holding on to low vibrational emotions will attract more of it. If you have guilt, fear, disappointment, and jealousy; you need to acknowledge the feelings, forgive them, and let them go; It is a process.
When we hang on to these low vibe emotions, it brings energy into our aura that creates blocks in the chakras, which will block your ability to manifest our new moon wishes. Releasing and letting go of those emotions will take inner-work, and not everybody is ready for that, and that is ok. If you can even find just one little minor thing to release that has been taking up any brain space, you will feel a shift, and you will begin a beautiful connection start with the moon and the earth.
Just be willing to look within, heal, shift blocks, and shed the past. The full moon can sometimes shine or “illuminate” the darker side of ourselves. Do no fear it; we all have this side of us because, without the darkness, we cannot appreciate the lighter side. See it, shift it as best as you can – always choose to have the bright side win.
What is the energy of The Full Beaver Moon?
When you play your cards and crystals right, you can bring on the spirit of the Beaver – persistent and productive. Motivated to achieve, to build, and to be resourceful. The message of the Beaver Spirit animal – it takes work, consistent effort, and determination to co-create and lay a solid foundation for your dreams. Use the spirit as your partner. You bring the twigs and branches of your intentions and ideas – spread it across the river of time, and you will be amazed at what you can do and what will come.
This moon relates to change and action. Be flexible, leave behind the patterns of sabotage, old behaviours, and any regrets. Be willing to see and choose a new path and set yourself free from those patterns, behaviours, and regrets – they do not need to define you. This Full Beaver Moon is the time to start working your spiritual muscles to remain strong through to the new year.
Ask yourself – are there currently any energy leaks in your life? Is that pattern, behaviour, regret, sadness, anger, depression, etc., draining you? Think like the Beaver – build the dam to stop or slow the leak.
Daily Spiritual workouts – this can be prayer, morning gratitude practice, charging the day with a white light procedure, yoga, whatever you do that brings you that spiritual connection and feelings of joy.
Nurture any emotions. Express yourself. Get it out of your system. Try not to dig too deep to expose any roots unless you feel ready for that. Even just feeling the surface emotions will help – Feel sad, feel the anger, feel whatever you are feeling. Then ask yourself if anything is ready to leave your energetic body and allow it to go.
In our ancestors’ time, the Full Beaver Moon had two meanings – time to lay the traps for the beavers to collect fur for warmth over the winter – and the time of preparation, collecting and building to prepare for the upcoming season.
What is the Gemini Energies?
When talking Full Moons, the sign is always opposing the season it is in. For instance – the Full Beaver Moon is happening during Sagittarius season, so it comes in at the Gemini sign as that is the direct opposite of the Sag sign.
The signs that can benefit the most during this Full Beaver Moon are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
This energy can bring in big changes, remain positive to allow changes to come in, bring you the best possible outcome and help you bring in your desires by choosing to let go of the old. However, it can also test your ability to adapt and go with the flow when changes come that may feel like it is “derailing” you. Always remember that the best outcome is always the Universe’s wish; it is up to you to take advantage of and use the energies as a tool. So, slow down and get completely honest with yourself about all areas of your life, find your balance of wanting it all right now – instant gratification – and enjoy the journey.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to assess where you are and where you need to focus.
– Have I been gossipy, superficial, or flighty this month? If yes, make yourself more aware of your thoughts and words.
– Have I been dismissing the feelings of others? If yes, what can you do to bring in more empathy for others?
– Have I been making rash decisions or too indecisive? If yes, acknowledge and love that part of you – there is a chance this is the shadow self-revealing itself, or it is the ego trying to make you feel small and incapable of making decisions. You can tell it this; ” Thank you for showing up to alert me, but I am capable of making good choices that come from a place of love and not fear. I make good choices effortlessly. I free you from protecting me.”
The acknowledgement alone can assist in allowing that energy in you to leave or quiet down. You may need to ask yourself this daily until you know and believe that you can make rational decisions without emotions of fear blocking what you truly want/desire. Sort through any “evidence” that may appear to you as you go through this process. This evidence is the egos’ way of telling you that you are not safe, putting you into survival mode when it is not necessary. Survival mode meaning; Fight, flight, or freeze. Evidence can be events and situations in the past that have “proved” you are not good at making decisions. When we operate from love and not fear (or survival), we can overcome the ego and survival instincts that are not serving us.
– Have I been harsh with my words? If yes, forgive yourself and acknowledge what needs a change.
– Have I been making the time to read enough so I can expand my mind and spirit? If no, where can you fit in a little bit of time every week? Could it be for ten minutes a day? Ten minutes every other day? 30 min a week?
The ritual for this full moon is going to have a few parts to it. Start with journaling the above questions under Gemini energy, then a forgiveness practice, into gratitude, and a couple of other recommendations.
First, to prepare for this practice, use the questions above to reflect on and journal your results. This is something you can easily do before the full moon if you want to take some time to get clear on what you are ready or willing to forgive and anything you may be willing to release or take responsibility for.
Now that the journaling process is done and you have made a list, or the “forgiveness list,” it is time to start the forgiveness process.
- Have your page with the list ready
- Cleanse the space with Sage or Palo Santo
- Sit comfortably, and get ready to begin.
- Take long, deep breaths until you feel calm and at ease, send breath to any tension in the body as well.
- Close your eyes and begin to visualize each person or event listed that you are willing to forgive.
- Visualize each person or event being wrapped up in a bubble – you get to chose the colour.
- See all of the bubbles and begin to create a good feeling towards them.
- Say silently or out loud, “I forgive you.”
- Now see all of the bubbles float away. If you have any bubbles that are having trouble leaving, forgive yourself for not being ready to release it, and we can try again at the next moon.
- Take your forgiveness list and burn it; this will signify and solidify the release.
- When you are ready, open your eyes, and recite this to close the forgiveness practice and bring in karma release.
“Under the glorious Full Moon, I forgive everything, everyone, every experience, every memory of the past or present that needs forgiveness. I forgive everyone positively. I also forgive myself for past mistakes. The universe is love, and I am forgiven and governed by love alone. Love is now adjusting my life. Realizing this, I abide in peace.”
Now that we have forgiven, we have created space within our bodies. We want to fill these spaces with gratitude; this will raise our vibration and attract more joy, happiness, and love.
- Take a moment to think of at least three people, places, events, etc., that you are grateful for; feel the joy run through your body as you begin to think about all that you have to be grateful for.
- Write out a list of what/who you are grateful for.
- Read your list out loud or in your head three times.
- Now say out loud, or in your head, “I know that I am blessed, and I live my life within that knowing. I live my life with gratitude and from my heart. I am a conscious creator, and being grateful is at the core of my being for balance.”
Moon Water – You will notice that I will recommend this every time. Moon water is a powerful way to keep the full Moon energy flowing after it has gone, and it is super simple to make.
- Get a glass jar or bowl that can be covered, fill with water.
- Place water outside overnight to soak up the energy
- In the morning, place the water in your fridge – drink from it any time you feel the need for some illumination.
- If you have a spray bottle, put some of your moon water in it and spritz your room or space. This will help keep the energy positive in your space and remind you of the beautiful forgiveness and gratitude practice you did.
Crystals – two things I want to mention about crystals. First, get all your crystals outside to charge for the night. If you cannot put them out safely, a windowsill that gets moonlight will also work. Crystals can cleanse and charge under a full moon. The Full Moon can amplify their energies as well. Secondly, I have some recommendations specifically for this moon energy.
Thank you for being here and reading along. If you resonate with anything, leave me a comment below. Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel for the video about this Full Beaver Moon; hit subscribe to get notified when new videos are posted.
Until next time,
Relevate the day,