Welcome to the Strawberry Super Moon coming to you on June 24th, 2021, at 2:40 pm Eastern. This moon comes with a lot of other planetary events. We have 4 planets in retrograde, plus the moon falls into the sign of Capricorn in Cancer season.
In other words, things are highly emotional, everything feels amplified, energy is intense, and we are making quantum leaps in our light code upgrades.
I know it’s a lot, and maybe too much for some, but stick with me here and let’s find out what you can do to understand and ease this energy.
Strawberry Super Moon – Healing with the Moon
The Full Moon is a great time to heal the past, forgive yourself or others, and show gratitude. This kind of healing is essential at this moon phase because as we move through the phases and reach the New Moon, we need to make space in the body for manifesting with the moon.
If we are stuck in old emotions, behaviours, or negative emotions, we will not have the space to bring in the new. This will actually cause us to subconsciously attract more of the things that we do not want. We attract more of whatever is the most prominent in our minds and body.
What is a Super Moon?
A supermoon happens when the full moon coincides with the moon’s closest approach to Earth in its orbit. Supermoons make the moon appear a little brighter and closer than normal, although the difference is hard to spot with the naked eye.
On the energy side of things, a Super Moon will amplify the Full Moon’s energy. That being said, depending on your own energy, it will depend on what will amplify for you. If you are in pain and suffering – it will amplify. If you are in peace and harmony – it will amplify. So what energy do you choose?
I know some people’s situations are difficult, and it doesn’t seem like an easy choice, but even just choosing to heal and move through your pain will help you amplify more positive energies into your aura.
A Super Moon is the catalyst of letting go of old beliefs and systems that are no longer working for you. As a result, it can help you awaken your higher potential.
During the Super Moon, you can expect
- illuminated insight
- Lucid dreams
- Heightened intuition
- Increased emotions
- Electric energy
- Sleep disturbances
- Lucid dreaming
Things to do on this Super Moon
- Connect with emotions
- Take a moon bath
- Energy healing
- Recharge aura and chakras
- Manifest desires
- Release negativity
- Get creative
- Connect with nature
- Boost feminine energy
Planets in Retrograde & Super Moon Energies
In the intro, I mentioned that there are 4 Planets in Retrograde. Often we hear retrograde and think about all of the negative things that it could imply. The most known retrograde is Mercury, and we all have negative associations with that, such as technology and communications experience difficulties during mercury retrograde. In the case of these four retrograde planets, it is all good!
Let’s explore which planets and what energy is bringing into the Super Moon, then we will dive into the specific energies of this Super Moon.
Planets in Retrograde
- Jupiter – When Jupiter is in retrograde, it is generally a positive thing, although it does depend on where the planet falls in your chart. More often than not, it is a good thing, though. Jupiter in retrograde will magnify your inner-growth, Self-improvement, question your ideas and beliefs, and lots of brainstorming. For the collective, this is bringing an unravelling of old systems. We will see a change in direction from society soon, and I can feel that energy begins to rise.
- Saturn – When Saturn is in retrograde, it allows us to slow down, set boundaries, review goals, and overcome challenges. The collective further supports Jupiter in the unravelling of old systems, both belief and governmental.
- Neptune – With Neptune in retrograde, we may experience lucid dreaming, which the Super Moon will amplify, Increased sensitivity – so to my empaths and sensitives, please keep yourselves grounded and spend some much-needed time in nature for the next little while. Creativity is increased at this time, so give yourself some space and time to allow your creativity to flow. Neptune in retrograde will also bring a psychic overload; the Universe is calling out and getting a little pushier to deliver the message. The sooner we can all come together and start breaking down those old systems, the sooner we can get back to normalcy.
- Pluto – Pluto in retrograde is further supporting this breakdown in old systems and beliefs. It wants us to begin a purge of our habits and addictions that are no longer serving us. It is going to give us penetrative insights into our boundaries and enable us to make precise decisions. This energy is also asking that you declutter your life and home. So, if things are feeling like too much in your mind and home, start clearing things out. One of the best ways to do this is with the guided visualization meditation that I created for the Summer Solstice, but the practice remains useful through this full moon. So if you didn’t get the link from the last blog, check it out here.
Super Moon Energies
Firstly, this Super Moon is coming in with the sign of Capricorn during Cancer season, so E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L. Get ready to face your emotions because Capricorn is not having any BS whatsoever. It wants you to face all that you are feeling head-on.
We are getting light code upgrades right now, and it is so vital for the surprise of humanity that we face those things. Without it, we are just delaying the possibilities of a bright, brave new world.
The words that come to me when I am considering this moon and all of the planetary things going in are:
The full moon is going got shine a light, or illuminate, things that you have been trying to hide from or things that you just straight up buried to get away from. Nay nay, not today, friends. Dig it up, let it out, get your closure, and end the cycle of pain.
With this energy happening, it’s essential to do the forgiveness and gratitude practices as mentioned above, but also
- set intentions
- visualize your future – dream bigger, dream bolder
- Don’t give any attention to the old that is fading away. Just focus on the new and the intentions you set.
This energy could have you facing some relationship issues, and it’s basically telling you to choose; get closer to the person or let it go. Stop wavering on the edge. It isn’t helping anyone. Take the time to observe your feelings, allow yourself to feel it all, but ultimately you need to make a choice; all in or all out.
- Have I been ambitious to the point of ruthlessness?
- Have I been obsessed with work to the detriment of my personal life?
- Have I been hard-headed, hard-nosed, or too hard on others?
- Have I allowed my head to overrule my heart?
- Have I been planning my life enough? Too much?
- What emotions and/or behaviours keep repeating? (observe how/if it is serving you, if it doesn’t serve you – try to let it go)
- What intentions would I like to set for the next month?
- What are your biggest dreams that you would like to come true when you look ahead to your future?
First, to prepare for this practice, use the questions above to reflect on and journal your results. This is something you can easily do before the full moon if you want to take some time to get clear on what you are ready or willing to forgive and anything you may be willing to release or take responsibility for.
Next, you will head over to the Forgiveness Practice, then the Gratitude Guide.
On the night of the Full Moon, bring your list(s) with you outside, meditate, then burn your forgiveness list to send it out into the universe.
Below are some other things you can do to support yourself at this time.
Moon Water – You will notice that I will recommend this every time. Moon water is a powerful way to keep the full Moon energy flowing after it has gone, and it is super simple to make.
- Get a glass jar or bowl that can be covered, fill with water.
- Place water outside overnight to soak up the energy
- In the morning, place the water in your fridge – drink from it any time you feel the need for some illumination.
- If you have a spray bottle, put some of your moon water in it and spritz your room or space. This will help keep the energy positive in your space and remind you of the beautiful forgiveness and gratitude practice you did.
Crystals – two things I want to mention about crystals. First, get all your crystals outside to charge for the night. If you cannot put them out safely, a windowsill that gets moonlight will also work. Crystals can cleanse and charge under a full moon. The Full Moon can amplify its energies as well. Secondly, I have some crystal recommendations to use specifically for this moon energy.
Thank you for joining me today, if you enjoyed this content or have any questions, please do leave me some comments below. Don’t forget to follow me on social media @gemstormrelevation on YouTube, FaceBook, Instagram, and Etsy.
Until next time,
Relevate the day,
Anna – xo